Wednesday, October 31, 2007

show at Regeneration

















its a "green" store selling recycled, sustainable, fair-trade gifts, clothing, etc. (i am partial to the shoes). it is located at 1649 colorado boulevard eagle rock, ca 90041 (for those of us who know the neighborhood, its next to fatty's and spitting distance from the chalet). www.shopregeneration.com
On November 10, from 7-9 PM, Kelly the proprietress of regeneration, the lovely Ayana, and i will be hosting a reception party for art veiwing and general hanging out. i will bake chocolate chip cookies. if anyone can come i will be really really happy. the show will be up until january 1 so go see it while you are christmas shopping.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whenever I feel like I am withering here in Boise and feeling sorry for myself, I just visit your site and smile. Your energy is BIG my dear and gives me such hope! I love you, Tutti

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home